Thursday, January 22, 2009

When Life Hands You Lemons.....

Thank You Fireman John @ Stop, Drop and Recover.

The concept of the Lemonade Award is quite simple. It is all about finding people that display a great attitude and/or gratitude. In this day and time, that is very important to have.Once nominated, all you need to do is add the Lemonade Award logo to your blog and find 10 more bloggers to nominate. All of the rules are listed below.

Congratulations to all the winners. Please share this opportunity with your favorite bloggers by doing the following:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post. check
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
4) Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

So here are 10 but I'd really like you all...and Fireman John...this was a perfect solution to my wandering mind...lemonade:)

Judith at Vicarious Rising

Molly at Recovering Wino

Bannana Girl at Sober Woman of God

Syd at I'm Just F.I.N.E.

Jessie at Journey of the Spirit of Hope

RipGurl

Gabriella Moonlight

Okay, I'm officially tired so the rest..Steve a Roni and his lovely wife Prayer Girl and one more....oh dear..I want you all.....see this is how an alcoholic thinks... Why couldn't I just follow our friend Pammie's example.

Night..you dear people.

5 comments:

Shadow said...

congratulations of your award, sweet girl!

molly said...

now i understand my craving for lemonade yesterday while at chick fil-a!! cool award

Michael said...

Hi Kathy
its not fair I havent got any awards from anyone for ages lol

RipGurl said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for making me part of it. I love that it connects us with other positive blogs. Really cuts down phishing time. By the way, I nominated you back. I have a feeling will be having lemonade stands popping from all over the Web.

Judith said...

Thank you!

Consider yourself gifted with another glass of Lemonade yourself. You deserve it, my dear!