Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tagged

Idiosyncrasies of me, Judy at Vicarious Rising, tagged me with this one:

Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Okay....

a) I am most comfortable when my house is straighened and clean yet I am a horrible (read that slothful) housekeeper and therefore rarely comfortable.

b) I like to drive the long way rather than use the highway.

c) I don't like to ask for directions and I have a good sense of direction so I rarely have to but I will drive around for a long long time until I click that I'm on the right road. With gas prices as they are I may need to change that.

d) I have a really hard time with drinking and eating noises in real life and in movies and have to leave the room sometimes. It makes it hard to eat in a gathering. When did smacking your lips, slurping and chewing with your mouth open become socially acceptable.

e) I watched and loved Big Brother and other reality shows...(OMG, I admitted it)

f) I like to stick my toes inbetween the holes of the afghan my grandmother gave me. I guess I still have a blankie.

So now I'm supposed to tag 6 others....let's see....

Patty over at Calm Acceptance

Syd over at I'm Just F.I.N.E.

Molly over at Recovering Wino

Michael over at Continuing Adventures of a Jedi Master

Steve-a-roni over at Another Sober Alcoholic

Mary Christine over at One Sober Alcoholic

That was really hard. Between the choosing and the inserting links thing. So I am stopping at six but if you're on my sidebar..consider yourself tagged...Have a great Saturday..

5 comments:

Shadow said...

hey, i think you're just right!

Anonymous said...

Hey, KL...I thought the rules WERE 6.

Gosh I don't know that many people who have not yet been tagged--or do ya simply re-tag...maybe like "ON SALE" then later, "RED TAG SALE".

Well, Steve E., get to work!

Anonymous said...

Regarding the TAG thing:

"...The deed is DONE!"
Lady MacBeth

Mary Christine said...

I did this back in 2006. I will post a link to it. Thank you for thinking of me.

Judith said...

Hmmm. You might want to work on finding a way to be more comfortable in your own home.

I'll have to remember not to chew gum around you. I make a lot of noise when I chew gum.