Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Day 3 AM

I'm not sure if anyone will ever read this but it seems to be helping me anyway. Day 3: No hangover yeay! I am tired though but last night really wasn't as bad as I though it might be. I went very slow. Did very little. Just trying to avoid stress and pressure and the usual triggers for me. It may mean some stuff doesn't get done or gets done late but that's okay. Told husband tonight that I was trying to stop and would appreciate it if he would lay off the pressure points. The usual, what's for dinner 1o times, poke, poke, prod, prod. He doesn't even realize it so I guess I am just going to have to tell him every time. I forget what he said, but I told him that's the kind of stuff I need to anesthesize myself against so please stop. He did. If I can just not get angry and use that sentence maybe it can work. I think we've just forgotten how to really talk to each other.

Not going to my book group tonight. The wine will be flowing. Not that anyone overdoes it and I don't either at this particular group because it is more of a study group but I am usually steeling myself wanting another glass but stopping myself at 2 knowing that in 1 1/2 hour I can go home and have as much as I want. Keeping up appearances you know. Anyway, I could probably do it but why put myself throught that now right?

Anyway, gotta go to work. Speaking of pressure!

No comments: