Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm Fine

Just a benign cyst. Thank you God. Glad You're not quite ready for me cause I'm not quite ready either. Must of been the lesson that I needed. By the end of the day Tuesday I was able to put the whole thing in perspective, stay in the moment and appreciate what was around me not what was ahead of me. So yesterday morning I was at peace, even when they kept me waiting for 40 minutes! Once I was in the ultrasound room it went fast. The ultrasound tech found it right away based upon the xrays and then the doctor came in, (it was a guy), to confirm. Nothing to do. Benign cysts are just that benign. They won't develop into cancer. The plan is to just leave it alone.

So I guess I won't be buying any pretty head scarves, I won't be making any meals to freeze before I die (my husband's request:), and if I want to lose weight I'm going to have to do it the old fashioned way with diet and exercise. Thank you God.

3 comments:

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

glad to hear the stress is over!

Syd said...

Great news. I know that you are relieved.

Shadow said...

i'm very, very pleased for you!!!