Sunday, June 8, 2008

Even though its Sunday
















Stay in the day right?? If today is anything like yesterday it will be blessed. I managed to get 3 prayer sits in and boy oh boy does that make a difference. Did my morning one after the morning meeting. Then we had our 11th step meeting which is going well, first meeting 8 people, second meeting we had 11 and yesterday we had 6. I think that's a good start. And then the church had its Centering Prayer monthly workshop where we view a video of Thomas Keating and do a sit. ( A sit is a 20 minute period of prayer/meditation). Afterwards I went to dinner and movie with my husband. And in between I even managed to be productive at home. This is progress. The B12 must be kicking in because I had energy throughout the day and didn't get tired until about 8 pm. Which I'd say is normal for someone who gets up at 5. And now I'm up and ready to go. Love it!
Thanks for all the comments about the teacher. That helped and I talked to my sponser and I now feel comfortable contacting her. I know that her journey is in God's hands, but my journey requires that I complete a 12th step by at least reaching out my hand.































































3 comments:

Michael said...

Hi Kathy,
You made me laugh with them little poster things, so true!

Syd said...

I like those post it notes too. Funny but the thoughts aren't far from the truth.

Shadow said...

thank you!!! for that laugh. and oh dear do i need to pray, heee heee heee