Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Meditation for the Day

Saw this posted elsewhere and I love it.

Learn daily the lesson of trust and calm in the midst of the storms of life.
Whatever of sorrow or difficulty the day may bring, God's command to you is
the same. Be grateful, humble, calm, and loving to all people. Leave each
soul the better for having met you or heard you. For all kinds of people,
this should be your attitude: a loving desire to help and an infectious
spirit of calmness and trust in God. You have the answer to loneliness and
fear, which is calm faith in the goodness and purpose in the universe.

3 comments:

Shadow said...

what you give is what you get, right?!?!?

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

cool! right up my street! you and Daave are little AA magpies the way you both have a talent for finding cool stuff! Thanks for sharing it!

It reminds me of the st francis prayer actually..
Its very true, that prayer you know..

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

you know. I meant to say, but I think the name of your blog is quite a powerful talisman. or something. words and names have power you know. they have their own energy. and i think the name of your blog is a good omen. a nice little connection for you and your hp. yeah I know it sounds a bit weird, but thats what I think.
just thought I'd share that!