Monday, September 3, 2007

Oh God, I've Been Tagged

It's sort of like round robin meetings when you're praying it won't get to you but when it does, you're sort of happy. Anyway, thanks Michael.

8 Random Things about me

1. I was co-president of the High School Band Parents Association last year and secretly liked it.

2. I mix up my metaphors ALL THE TIME and my family gave me a book so they can figure out what I mean and laugh at me. (you can't judge a horse by its mouth:)

3. I am very good at my job as a paralegal and I have never had a desire to be a lawyer.

4. I have a lot of friends but very few confidants.

5. I LOVE children. They are God's way of saying the world must go on.

6. I LOVE the beach especially early mornings and late afternoons.

7. I am a slob.

8. I have a very hard time being random.

4 comments:

Shadow said...

i love the tag game and i love reading the replies everywhere! have a good day there!!!

Johna said...

Hey there, thanks for all your great comments and just wanted to let you know that my site name has changed to margaritasandtwizzlers.blogspot.com

I needed to get my name off of the site name. Just in case. Pass it on.

85 sober days? That is fabulous!!!! Congrats

molly said...

I enjoyed your AA is Not a Cure All post.. thanks for sharing that. I'm going through stuff with my hubby too and know it can be hard. Hope things are better for ya girl.

Mary Christine said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog today... I mix metaphors all the time too. I think it is kind of funny.