Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Deviled Eggs

Regular readers may remember the trauma of last Halloween. Glad this year we could smile. They are still on probation and we were a bit worried the photo would make the paper and perhaps cause trouble. Thankfully it did not but I couldn't resist sharing here.
Very, very heartened to see the line wrapped around the block this morning as I went to vote. Actually had a tear in my eye as I colored in the circle. Very exciting, so grateful that my children get to participate in their first election where there is so much at stake and so much citizen participation. Rock on!

4 comments:

Syd said...

Amen to all of that. We are singing the times they are a changin'.

Unknown said...

It's pretty awesome to see and hear of so many who are voting and doing well in their voting, it's very exciting! Love the deviled eggs too LOL!!!!
Gabi

steveroni said...

Kathy Lynne, the more I read your blogs--and comments--the more I realize how good a grasp you have of this beautiful program of Alcoholics Anonymous.

This is not to pat you on the back, but just a reminder for me (you too, I'd guess) to keep it going, never let up on this one wonderful thing we've got.

Bless you...and keep "calling it like it IS"!

Akannie said...

Oh man...I have never been so glad to vote in the 37 years I've been doing it!!!! Even in my little white bread farm town, the Obama supporters were out in droves.

And now it's official.
We have a new president, many new congressman and senators, and the times they are a'changin'...

(BTW--LOVED the devilled eggs....)