Monday, February 2, 2009

Discernment is a B*tch



Steve said its a gift from God...but I guess not all gifts come in shiny packages with a nice bow...and we don't always get the gifts we ask for or expect or even want...and I try not to ask, expect or want anything though I am not always successful most assuredly....I'm just trying to figure it out..doing the best I can..which most of the time feels inadequate...but I know that's me..and not God's will..so I have to sit with God and wait...patient waiting...that's the contemplative outreach symbol on my sidebar..its the monogram of Job and symbolizes patient waiting..I wear a medallion around my neck too. And I know that others will not understand this...and may react in negative ways..and I must accept this...it is not about them or me...noone said it would be easy...

I got nothing...the video has nothing to do with this post..it had to do with yesterday's post which I lost..but I'm keeping it...it was meant to be. I just wish I could think about it tomorrow. Would make today easier.

3 comments:

Pammie said...

Per your title: Ain't it the truth.

Judith said...

Can't say I understand your post, but you sound troubled, so I hope you are able to sort through what you need to. I'm here for you, if you need anything.

Shadow said...

okay, ramblings it is... you do need to elaborate on a few things though that you've got me wondering on.