Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Uninvited



This works on so many levels for me today...

I've not been able to check in with everyone but I appreciate your comments. They have helped me tremendously. I am grateful for my circle....of fellow spiritual warriors...for protecting me and guiding me...I am grateful for God's Grace that allows me to be willing to hold someone's anger and frustration in my soul in order that they may grieve. It seems my soul can take it...if I remain spiritually fit and in conscious contact. You help me do this. Thank you.

6 comments:

Fireman John said...

it is inspiring to witness your ability to reach out for help;
and combining faith with action.

Banana Girl said...

Great video. Love her. What a unique voice....hmmm...rather like yours. Love your raw courage and honesty. Hang in. You are loved. J.

Unknown said...

You are most welcome, but it is you and your HP who do this together! We're here for you too, but just know that your relationship with God and yourself is the one to watch...and of course, don't drink!

Love
G

Syd said...

I'm glad that you are feeling more positive. We'll all doing one form of recovery or another...not always in lock step but still walking and moving forward.

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

cool. nice progress report :)

One Prayer Girl said...

This is a comment strictly for support and encouragement purposes. Lots of love and prayers being sent your way right now.
PG