Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Whining

1. My feet are cold

2. My sponser isn't feeling well so had to cancel our coffee/meeting
3. My sponsee called after not talking to her several weeks, she wanted money
4. My fingertip is black and hard
5. My son hasn't called to report his whereabouts as usual
6. I blew off my list this afternoon so I feel like a deadbeat

7. My boss cannot focus and hasn't given me the workers comp info for the hospital yet

8. I tried to post a clip from A Charlie Brown Christmas and it didn't go through

ON THE FLIP SIDE

1. I have heat and can put on socks
2. I can send her a get well chicken soup via facebook
3. I can say no even if it is only 5 bucks
4. Maybe that means its healing?
5. I trust him
6. I am well rested from a nap
7. I can be a calm in the storm
8. I can tell you: THAT'S IT! PANTOPHOBIA! (and to find out you will have to watch it)

And even more..I am sober, serene and settled. peace out

7 comments:

J-Online said...

I like your perspective on this! Jen

Unknown said...

What a great list, actually both of them. When my feet get cold I get so upset as I just feel ucky as it hurts my toes. I am sorry about your finger I hope it is healing and am sending you lots of prayers.

Hugs, G~*

Judith said...

Yea socks and naps! My kind of mood cures. :)

molly said...

ho ho ho
what up what up?

complaining eh? yup - me2.. gotta backache from hell and now stomach ache from taking too much aspirin and advil. SH*T! i caught myself NOT manipulating for sympathy from my husband when he got home though and that's just plain WEIRD. i used to LOVE that trick. never worked, of course but hey - can't blame a poor little princess for trying right?! hehe

why in the h*ll is your fingertip black? u prob posted it in another post. ah well. i'm a smart blonde - i assume you hit it with a hammer? orrrrr slammed it in a door. oh - or or or - you staple gunned it when you were recovering a chair right?! am i close? warm?!

i need money too, if you are giving it out. no hurry. tomorrow will do. THANKS!

peace out ho. hehe

Shadow said...

you're so cool. turn all the negatives upside down...

Pammie said...

I don't know how I missed the finger post!
Just scrolled down to it.
BLESS YOUR PRECIOUS HEART!!!!

Syd said...

I like how you posted the positives too. I would rather look on the bright side also.