Thursday, March 27, 2008

RETREAT

Centering Prayer and the 12 Steps
March 28-30, 2008

FRIDAY
Supper @ 6,
Housekeeping & Overview,
Workshop: Paradigm Shifts
12 Step Meeting
Introduction to the method and Centering Prayer session
Retire in Silence

SATURDAY
Psalm/CP
CP
Breakfast in silence
Conference 1 & 2 (Don't know what this will be)
CP
Lunch in silence
Open Time and optional soulfriending
Conference 3
Conference 4
Supper with conversation (I'm sure I'll be bursting)
Workshop: Emotional Sobriety
12 Step Meeting


SUNDAY
Psalm/CP
CP
Breakfast in silence
View Keating video: A Daily Practice of Transformation & CP Reaching Out to the World
Spiritual Talk on Forgiveness
Closure Circle
Lunch
Departure

5 comments:

Syd said...

Looks like a peaceful place. Hope that you have a great conference.

Most of Martha Woodroof in one place said...

Just reading and catching up with what's going on. I'm glad you're thinking of leaving. And the conference sounds like a place I would like to be.

Pammie said...

That is JUST the weekend I need. I hope you are haveing a wonderful time.

Michael said...

I hope you really enjoy yourself, yes er blogging, Im ok in my routine since I blog in my dinner hour but once on holiday like I have been everything goes to pot.
Hope u have had a good time

molly said...

i really think i would have enjoyed that retreat.. i don't here of many around here for some reason. maybe u have all the "good" ones locked up u way. !