Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!



May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey be plump.
May your potatoes ' n gravy have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious. May your pies take the prize.
May your Thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs. (or wherever else it may settle.)
MAY YOU ALL HAVE A BLESSED THANKSGIVING!

It's been crazy busy in preparation for the holiday. I am now settling down a bit at my brother's in NYC and enjoying the smell of turkey roasting in the oven. I will catch up with all of you soon I hope but I wanted to wish all of my blog friends a blessed and sober day!!

ps..I'll respond to the tag soon as I'm able:)

3 comments:

Shadow said...

that is just the BEST picture!!!

Syd said...

I hope that you had a great day filled with joy and gratitude.

johno said...

lovin that cat!