Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Top Ten Things That Annoy Me Today

It's just one of those days...

1. The woman who said my son's friends all talked about how mean he was to my husband and I. What the eff does she know and why would she share hurtful information in front of a group of people?

2. That when you get to the Dunkin Donuts window after placing your order, you have to tell your order again....not once, not twice..but three times.

3. Why would I want to go to family orientation at university on a day that my son is not attending? What would I be orienting to?

4. I sat on a wet cushion.

5. P does not come after K

6. Over the top thinking

7. The dentists appointment lady called. That's it, she called. Her voice annoys me.

8. Too many questions...and why am I responsible to know the answer?

9. Any other driver..

10. and finally, well not finally but the last thing I'll put down before I turn this all around............texting.....it takes me too long to find the letters on the phone..can't you just call and ask...much quicker.

6 comments:

Carol said...

It might be 10 things but all they have in common is you. (Please don't hurt me)

steveroni said...

I agree with Carol--but don't hurt me. either...PLEASE? Or...maybe...HURT me!

-GRIN!

Kathy Lynne said...

yeah, yeah, I know...

Shadow said...

oh, i love your 7! i also have one like that in my life, go figure what it is about that voice.....

Fireman John said...

great list!
twice is the minimum for DD orders.
agreed; talking is quicker than texting!

lana g said...

P does not come after K????? since WHEN?! shit.

the thing about those sorts of days is that when they are over, well, they are over. grand eh?