Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm Baaaack!

I am back and at work. Its been busy since my return catching up on responsiblities, enjoying the holidays (Independence Day for us Americans) and doing some 12th step work so I haven't had time to catch up with my blogging friends. But rest assured, I am well, sober, had a wonderful experience in the Southwest. Hope all is well here in blogland and I'll be posting soon. Alas the baby birds flew the nest and all that's left is bird poop all over my porch. Such is life! Love to you all!

4 comments:

Syd said...

Glad that you had a great time. You'll have to post some photos from the trip.

Fireman John said...

nice to see you're back!
now you have a glimpse of
the empty nest syndrome!

Patricia Marie said...

Welcome Back....

Anonymous said...

you have been missed ;)