Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blah

I'm not really in a funk but I just feel kind of blah. I'm not motivated to get to my meetings, practice my prayer and meditation, talk to my sponser, check in here or any of it. I'm kind of sick of it. But then again I'm not. Does that make sense? It's like taking your antibiotics for the whole 10 days. After about 24 to 36 hours your feeling better and by day 4 you forget or just don't want to remember to take the pills. I know I have to remain vigilant but I'm tired. Just plain tired. Gee I wonder if it has anything to do with missing a few meetings? Its been busy. My mother in law was here and we went to Connecticut for a family reunion. Missed my Friday night meeting (did go to Friday am). No meeting Saturday, no meeting until Sunday at 8pm after traveling for 4 1/2 hours. Skipped yesterday. So you know what, I'm going to my morning meeting right now instead of writing about it..and maybe I shouldn't skip tonight as I planned because my brother and his kids are coming for a visit. We'll see.....

xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great comparrison, to taking the antibiotics. It happens to us all from time to time, even the praying part. Read page 105 in the 12&12.

Anonymous said...

Same exact thing happened to me around the 1 year mark. It passed:)

Love ya,
Maura