Sunday, December 30, 2007

Gone with the Wind

From yesterday's post: "Got to balance my checkbook, do the bills, fill out financial aid forms and put away these dang Christmas decorations." I've done none of that. But I did nap and watch the Patriots. Read my book. Made chicken soup. That's productive, right? Whatever, tomorrow is another day. Today, I went to my meeting and had breakfast afterwards with a group. So now its 1:30 and I don't want to spend the rest of the day doing bills and stuff. So as Scarlett said, Fiddle Dee Dee....I'll think about that tomorrow. Now where is my book????

6 comments:

Pammie said...

That is a productive day.....sit and read...it's good for the soul.

Shadow said...

good choice! happy new year to you too kathy lynne...

Michael said...

Hi Kathy,
Yes I have been Mickeyed before but that comment was just too long that I had to delete it!
I am glad you enjoyed our Christmas Dinner Video and I hope you enjoy your book, the thing about having flu is you find it had to concentrate on reading dont you.
Still feeling much better now, I wish you a happy and prosperous 2008, sober too but that goes without saying.
Back at work on Wednesday, secretly... I am quite glad!

Michael said...

I just posted a comment but I dunno if it worked?

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

Happy new year!! Ms Kathy and thanks for your god wishes and all.
Yeah I know that feeling. not getting NEARLY enough done!
I need a cure or procrastination thats for sure!

molly said...

hi honey girl! all that "fun" stuff can certainly wait ya know?! good for YOU.